HILAC PLUS TOP COAT
- Application for wood parts inside buildings and other wood parts of furniture
This paint is made mainly of proxylin, high-grade alkyd resin, and white pigment. It is a high solid lacquer for wood furniture and the interior wood part of buildings, which is superior to existing lacquers in film formation and gloss. It is a proxylin lacquer that forms a firm, beautiful and smooth coating film with excellent print resistance, water resistance, oil resistance, and abrasion resistance.
- Paint type
- Proxylin lacquer
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 10~15 minutes 5~10 minutes 5 minutes Dry-hard 1~2 hours 30~50 minutes 20~30 minutes Time required for re-coating (min.) 1~2 hours
- DR-170(dilution rate: 40~60%, volume ratio)
- Coating Method
- Brush, roller, spray coating.
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.2±0.10
- Solid volume ratio
- 32±1 % (Based on white gloss)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 5~7㎡/ℓ/2times(Based on white gloss)
- Thickness of dried film
- Approx. 50㎛
- Re-coating interval
- 20℃, sufficient ventilation for a minimum of 1~2 hours
- Designated gloss
- White, other colors
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Workability is good due to its quick-drying ability.
- Film property
- Scratch resistance and film formation are superior.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Smooth the rough surface of the substrate by grinding it with sandpaper #180-220 along the grain.
2. Completely clean grease or contaminants and abrasion powder on the surface of the substrate and thoroughly dry it.
3. Thoroughly dry the wet wood and completely remove the mold before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Primer
① After finishing surface treatment, apply the HILAC PLUS SURFACER once with a dry film thickness of 25㎛. At this time, dilute with a specified thinner (DR-170) up to 60%.
② After at least 1~2 hours at 20℃ following primary undercoating, polish with abrasive paper of 220~320 mok and apply the HILAC PLUS SURFACER once more with a spray to get a dry film thickness of 25㎛. At this time, dilute with a specified thinner (DR-170) up to 60%.
2. Top coat
① After at least 40~50 minutes at 20℃ following second undercoating, polish with abrasive paper of 220~320 mok and apply the HILAC PLUS TOP COAT twice with a spray to get a dry film thickness of 30㎛.