CLEANPOXY DNY-200 Penetrated epoxy clear primer
- Primer of concrete floor paints requiring water resistance and chemical resistance
This paint is a two-component transparent epoxy paint made mainly of epoxy resin and polyamide resin. It is especially suitable for concrete because of its excellent permeability. In particular, it enhances the strength of the concrete mortar surface and improves adhesion between the substrate and the subsequent paint.
- Paint type
- Modified epoxy / Polyamide (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 2 hours 1 hours 40 minutes Dry-through 30 hours 15 hours 10 hours Over-coat (Min.) 32 hours 18 hours 12 hours Over-coat (Max.) 1 month 15 days 7 days Pot life 16 hours 12 hours 8 hours
- Not Applicable
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.95 (Transparent)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷No dilution
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.15 ㎏/㎡ (6.4㎡/ℓ)
- Solid volume ratio
- 32±3 %
- Thickness of dried film
- 50 ㎛
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=2/1 (Volume ratio)
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Package unit
- 16L (Compounds)
- Flash point
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2, Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. The substrate with severe absorption of primer due to poor concrete should be reinforced by additional coatingto exhibit excellent adhesion.
4. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after primer.
2. Apply smoothly to the base surface using a roller, etc. after evenly mixing the base and hardener.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANPOXY PENETRATED PRIMER DNY-200
▷Top coat : Epoxy system, urethane system
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less