CLEANPOXY DNY-210 Fast-drying type penetrated epoxy primer
- Primer for concrete and mortar faces
This paint is a two-component transparent epoxy paint using epoxy resin and a special modified curing agent, which is an undercoat suitable for concrete. It is a fast-drying epoxy primer that reduces the painting work time by reducing the subsequent painting time due to its fast-drying ability.
- Paint type
- Modified epoxy / Polyamide (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Dry-through 15 hour 5 hours 3 hours Over-coat (Min.) 15 hour 5 hours 3 hours Over-coat (Max.) 1 month 15 days 7 days Pot life 8 hours 6 hours 4 hours
- DR-100, DR-100L
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.98 (Transparent)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 10%
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.16 ㎏/㎡ (6 ㎡/ℓ)
- Solid volume ratio
- 30±3 %
- Thickness of dried film
- 50 ㎛
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=3/1 (Volume ratio)
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Package unit
- 16L (Compounds)
- Flash point
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2, Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. The substrate with severe absorption of primer due to poor concrete should be reinforced by additional coating to exhibit excellent adhesion.
4. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after primer.
2. Apply smoothly to the base surface using a roller, etc. after evenly mixing the base and hardener.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : DNY-210 FAST DRYING TYPE PENETRATED EPOXY PRIMER
▷Top coat : Epoxy system, urethane system
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less