This product is a two-component transparent epoxy primer made mainly of epoxy resin and modified amine resin. It is suitable as a floor undercoat, enhancing the strength of the concrete surface due to its excellent adhesion, permeability, water resistance and chemical resistance. In particular, this paint minimizes organic solvents and reduces VOC by organic solvents during indoor work.
- Paint type
- Modified epoxy / Modified amine (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 5 hours 3 hours 2 hours Dry-through 36 hours 15 hours 10 hours Over-coat (Min.) 2 days 1 days 12 hours Over-coat (Max.) 1 month 15 days 7 days Pot life 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes
- Not Applicable
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.10 (Transparent)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷No dilution ▷In case of high viscosity in the winter season, dilute within the volume ratio 1%
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.11 ㎏/㎡ (9.3㎡/ℓ)
- Solid volume ratio
- 93±3 %
- Thickness of dried film
- 100 ㎛
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=4/1 (Weight ratio)
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Package unit
- 16L (Compounds)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2, Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. The substrate with severe absorption of primer due to poor concrete should be reinforced by additional coating to exhibit excellent adhesion.
4. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after primer.
2. Apply smoothly to the base surface using a roller, etc. after evenly mixing the base and hardener.
3. Add the hardener to the main agent and use after evenly mixing for 3-5 minutes with a power stirrer.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANPOXY DNY-200(E)
▷Top coat : Epoxy system, urethane system
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less