NEW HARDENER PRIMER
- Hard surfaces, tiles, ceramic materials
NEW HARDENER PRIMER is a special two-component synthetic resin paint, which is an primer showing excellent adhesion to the hardener formed with a solid substrate, tiles, and other ceramic materials. Upon new painting and repair painting, it strengthens adhesion with the high-strength concrete or hardener and improves adhesion with subsequent paint (epoxy, urethane).
- Paint type
- Modified epoxy / Polyamide (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 3 hours 1 hours 30 minutes Dry-through 36 hours 18 hours 12 hours Over-coat (Min.) 36 hours 18 hours 12 hours Over-coat (Max.) 7 days 4 days 3 days Pot life 12 hours 8 hours 5 hours
- DR-100, DR-100L
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.39 (Green)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 10% ▷Airless, spray coating: less than 5%
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.18 ㎏/㎡ (7.6 ㎡/ℓ)
- Solid volume ratio
- 61±3 %
- Green, gray, other ordered colors
- Thickness of dried film
- 80 ㎛
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=4/1 (Weight ratio)
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Package unit
- 16L (Compounds)
- Flash point
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. Blasting and grinding processes need to be done on the hardener surface.
4. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Since hardener components vary, be sure to check the adhesion before construction by carrying out sample application.
2. Upon mixing, be sure to use after stirring for 3-4 minutes with an electric stirrer.
3. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after primer.
4. Apply smoothly to the base surface using a roller, etc. after evenly mixing the base and hardener.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : NEW HARDENER PRIMER
▷Top coat : Epoxy system, urethane system, PVDF paint
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less