TANSUNGTAN ASCON PRIMER DHDC-1100(AS)
- Primer for adhesion enhancement of asphalt concrete paved surfaces
TANSUNGTAN ASCON PRIMER DHDC-1100 (AS) is a one-component transparent primer made mainly of moisture curing polyurethane resin, which imparts interlayer adhesion when applying elastic urethane paint to an asphalt concrete floor. This paint is a low-viscosity type and is excellent in workability, water resistance and adhesion to asphalt concrete.
- Paint type
- Moisture-curing polyurethane
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 2 hours 1 hours 30 minutes Dry-through 8 hours 6 hours 4 hours Over-coat (Min.) 8 hours 6 hours 4 hours Over-coat (Max.) 2 days 1 days 1 days
- Specific gravity
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.3 ㎏/㎡ (Based on 200㎛)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷ No dilution ※ If a thinner is used, the asphalt component of the ascon is dissolved by the solvent, and the adhesive strength is lowered. Thus, the use of thinner is prohibited.
- Solid volume ratio
- 66±5 %
- Shelf life
- 12 months (5 ~ 35 ℃ indoor storage)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Since the new asphalt concrete substrate has a significant amount of remaining oil and undried asphalt on the surface, it should be dried for at least 3 weeks at 20℃.
2. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
- Coating method
- 1. Apply thinly using a brush or roller so that it does not stagnate in the base during coating.
2. The primer should be sufficiently penetrated to the substrate, and if excessive coating is formed on the surface, adhesion failure may occur.
3. The required amount may vary depending on the surface condition.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : TANSUNGTAN ASCON PRIMER DHDC-1100(AS) (ascon substrate)
▷Intermediate coating : Elastic field(Elastomer binder+EPDM/Urethane chip) or Elastic intermediate coat(less semihard)
▷Top coat : TANSUNGTAN TOP COAT DHDC-3000(S)