Q-fit SG-3000(N) Asphalt shingle waterproofing intermediate/topcoat
- Waterproofing coating for asphalt shingle roofs
Q-fit SG-3000(N) is a 1K elastic coating waterproofing material that is made mainly of a modified acrylic emulsion, pigment with excellent weather resistance and elastic rubber chip. It is a special waterproofing material for asphalt shingle roofs. In particular, it has no bleeding phenomenon caused by desorption of an asphalt component. It is a product excellent in adhesion with asphalt shingles, weather resistance, water resistance, durability and elasticity. In addition, maintenance of asphalt shingle roofs can be done by applying 2-3 times.
- Paint type
- Modified acrylic emulsion
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 2 hours 1 hours 40 minutes Dry-through 5 hours 3 hours 2 hours Pot life 60 minutes 40 minutes 30 minutes
- Not Applicable
- Specific gravity
- 1.26 (Based on dark green color)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷No dilution
- Theoretical Coverage
- 1.35 ㎏/㎡
- Solid volume ratio
- 47±3 % (Based on green color)
- Dark green, dark red, , dark gray, dark brown
- Thickness of dried film
- 500 ㎛
- Mixing ratio
- Shelf life
- 6 months
- Packaging unit
- 18 ㎏
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Tensile strength
- More than 1.5 N/㎟
- Tearing strength
- More than 6.9 N/㎜
- Elongation rate
- More than 300 %
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Remove dirt, dust, grease, moss and other foreign matter from the shingle and clean it thoroughly.
2. Completely dry the moisture on the shingle surface and joints. (Use a heat blower if necessary)
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce joints, cracks, etc. with the SUPER THANSUNG SEAL NC-1500.
2. Reinforce the edges where asphalt shingle and floor meet with non-woven fabric and SUPER THANSUNG SEAL NC-1500.
3. After uniformly stirring, apply twice at a thickness of 0.5mm with a brush, roller, etc.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer (in necessary) : Q-fit SG-1000, NEW-WATERPOXY primer
▷Top coat : Q-fit SG-3000(N)
※ Apply an primer if a shingle is lost or the coloring silica on the top is poor.
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less.
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less.