CLEANPOXY Solvent-based epoxy top coat clear
- Top coat clear for concrete floor paints
This paint is a two-component transparent epoxy paint made mainly of epoxy resin and polyamide resin, which is a top coat clear suitable for concrete. This paint is also excellent in abrasion resistance and adhesion, having good water resistance and chemical resistance.
- Paint type
- Modified epoxy / Polyamide (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 2 hours 1 hour 40 minutes Dry-through 30 hours 15 hours 10 hours Over-coat (Min.) 32 hours 18 hours 12 hours Over-coat (Max.) 1 month 15 days 8 days Pot life 16 hours 12 hours 8 hours
- Not applicable
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.96 (Transparent)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷No dilution
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.10 ㎏/㎡ (9.2㎡/ℓ)
- Solid volume ratio
- 37±3 %
- Thickness of dried film
- 40 ㎛
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=2/1 (volume ratio)
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Packaging unit
- 16L (Compounds)
- Flash point
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after primer.
2. Apply smoothly to the base surface using a roller, etc. after evenly mixing the main agent and hardener.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANPOXY CLEAR PRIMER, CLEANPOXY PENETRATED PRIMER DNY-200,
▷Intermediate coating : Epoxy colored paint(if necessary)
▷Top coat : Solvent-based epoxy clear top coat
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less
2. Please note that due to the nature of epoxy paint, discoloration and chalking may occur if exposed to the outdoor environment.