PROTECH NP-200 Pure polyurea
- Waterproof flooring material for various engineering works and buildings, flooring material for steel structures, water tank waterproofing and coating for maintaining cleanliness
PROTECH NP-200 is a paint that is applied using exclusive spray equipment. The curing reaction is done within a few seconds, and a coating film is formed. It is a standard paint corresponding to KS F 4922 polyurea resin coating waterproofing material and forming a coating film that is excellent in elasticity, abrasion resistance, and elongation as well as superior in impact resistance, cold resistance, water resistance, chemical resistance, durability, anti-corrosion and adhesion.
- Paint type
- Polyurea / Intermediate coating (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch Less than 1 minute Less than 1 minute Less than 1 minute Dry-through Less than 60 minutes Less than 60 minutes Less than 60 minutes
- Drying time
- Above drying time have been measured under laboratory conditions and may vary depending on the construction site.
- Not applicable
- Dilution ratio
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.05 (Mixed)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 2.2 ㎏/㎡ (Based on 2㎜)
- Solid volume ratio
- Green, gray, other ordered colors
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=100/100 (Volume ratio)
- Shelf life
- 6 months (5~35℃ indoor storage)
- Packaging unit
- 405 ㎏ [Base(210 ㎏), Hardener(195 ㎏)]
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Tensile strength
- More than 16 N/㎟
- Tearing strength
- More than 50 N/㎜
- Elongation rate
- More than 300 %
- shore A 95 ± 5
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
2. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 60%.
3. Remove the protruded parts using a grinder. Cracks on the surface should be repaired before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Apply by using exclusive spraying equipment within one day after primer.
2. Use the hardener containing pigments after sufficiently stirring with a drum stirrer before use.
3. For a base made of steel, apply after blasting surface treatment and primer treatment.
4. If the surface condition is poor after primary coating, reapply within 24 hours.
5. Upon spray coating once back and forth, a coating thickness of 0.2~0.3㎜ can be obtained, and the coating thickness desired for continuous work can be formed.
Recommended construction equipment: SPRAY equipment for polyurea (Graco/Gusmer Reactor E-XP 2 or higher)
▷Primer : PROTECH 100 (or CLEANTHANE 1000, BLACKTHANE 100) (It may vary depending on the substrate)
▷Intermediate coating: CLEANTHANE 2100 PLUS can be used as a base adjusting agent.
▷Top coat : PROTECH 300 (or DHDC-3000(H)) (coating for external exposure) (if necessary, for the purpose of base adjustment)
- Coating conditions
- 1. If the temperature of the substrate is -5~50℃, spraying is possible.
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less