PROTECH 300 is an exclusive top coat for polyurea based on urethane resin (non-yellowing type). Due to its excellent adhesion, weather resistance, and chemical resistance, beautiful appearance, and excellent color retention ability, it is applied for the purpose of protecting intermediate materials upon polyurea exterior painting.
- Paint type
- Modified synthetic resin (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 10 minutes Dry-through 18 hours 12 hours 8 hours Over-coat (Min.) 18 hours 12 hours 8 hours Over-coat (Max.) 5 days 3 days 2 days Pot life 6 hours 4 hours 2 hours
- Drying time
- Above pot life and follow-up coating time have been measured under laboratory conditions and may vary depending on the construction site.
- DR-700, DR-700L, DR-790
- Dilution ratio
- Up to 10%, volume ratio
- Specific gravity
- 1.09 (Based on green color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 10 ㎡/L
- Solid volume ratio
- 40±3 % (Based on green color)
- Green, other ordered colors
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=4/1 (Weight ratio)
- Glossy (Semihard, matte made of order)
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Packaging unit
- 16L (Compounds)
- Flash point
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
2. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 60%.
3. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with the New-Elastic Seal (N).
2. Apply smoothly on the undercoated surface using sawtooth scraper, rubber scraper, pitchfork, roller, etc.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : PROTECH 100(It may vary depending on the substrate.)
▷Intermediate coating 1 : CLEANTHANE 2100 PLUS(if necessary, for the purpose of base adjustment)
▷Intermediate coating 2 : PROTECH series
▷Top coat : PROTECH 300(coating for external exposure)
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less