CLEANPOXY 3100 Solvent-based epoxy top coat
- Flooring material for concrete surfaces of various buildings requiring dust proofness
CLEANPOXY 3100 is a 2K solvent-type epoxy top coat that is excellent in dust proofness, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, and adhesion to the basis material. It is also a widely used paint for interior finishing that requires dustproofing.
- Paint type
- Modified epoxy / Polyamide (2-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 3 hours 1 hours 30 minutes Dry-through 20 hours 8 hours 6 hours Over-coat (Min.) 24 hours 8 hours 6 hours Over-coat (Max.) 1 month 15 days 8 days Pot life 12 hours 5 hours 2 hours
- DR-100, DR-100L
- Specific gravity
- Apporx. 1.15 (Green)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 5%
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.11 ㎏/㎡ (10.5㎡/ℓ)
- Solid volume ratio
- 42±3 %
- Green, gray, other ordered colors
- Thickness of dried film
- 40 ㎛
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=2/1 (volume ratio)
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Packaging unit
- 16L (Compounds)
- Flash point
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after primer.
2. Apply smoothly to the base surface using a roller, etc. after evenly mixing the base and hardener.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANPOXY CLEAR PRIMER, CLEANPOXY PENETRATED PRIMER DNY-200, NEW HARDENER PRIMER
▷Intermediate coating : CLEANPOXY LINING DHDC-6200(Y)(if necessary)
▷Top coat : CLEANPOXY 3100
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less
2. Please note that due to the nature of epoxy paint, discoloration and chalking may occur if exposed to the outdoor environment.