STOVING PAINT FOR SHIPBOARD CABLE
- Shipboard cable for vessels
This paint consists of low temperature baking acrylic resin, high quality pigments, additives, and solvents. It is a fast-drying low-temperature paint for braided steel wire. It has outstanding workability, drying power, adhesiveness, and peeling property.
- Paint type
- Low temperature stoving acrylic resin
- Drying time
Drying time Category 80 ℃ 100 ℃ Dry-through 5 minutes 4 minutes
- Thinner for braided steel wire
- Dilution ratio
- 10 - 30 (%, vl)
- Paint viscosity
- 11.2 ± 2 (Ford cup #4/25 ℃)
- Specific gravity
- 1.25 ± 0.05 (25 ℃)
- Gloss (60°)
- Thickness of dried film
- 15 - 25 ㎛
- 25 ± 5 (%)
- Wet film thickness
- 40 - 50 ㎛
- Recommended top coat
- Theoretical coating
- 9.5 - 12 (m²/ℓ, 15 ㎛, 90% delivery efficiency) ※Property values of the paint may differ depending on color and purpose.
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- 100/100 Cross Cut (2mm)
- KS M ISO 2409
- Above 2ñ
how to use
- Surface treatment
- • Completely remove oil, moisture, metal shavings, sand, dust and foreign substances from the surface.
• Dry the target surface sufficiently after surface treatment.
- Coating method
- • Paint by pouring
- Recommended thinner : Thinner for tight steel wire
- Dilution viscosity : 10.5 - 12.5 seconds (Fordcup#4/25 ℃)
- Recommended painting tool : -
- Spray pressure :
- Usage Precaution
• To prevent solvent evaporation, do not use an air blower.
• Diluting to over 30 % can lead to a concealment problem.
• Store the paint in a cool, dark area and avoid direct sunlight. Shelf life is 3 months.
• As it is a diluted paint, stir the product to prevent precipitation when storing more than 1 month.