DNH-200F(A) Heat-resistant 200℃ top coat (silicone alkyd)
- Top coat for concrete and zinc heat-resistant undercoat (heavy duty coating)
This paint is made by mixing silicone acrylic resin and excellent heat-resistant pigments. It is a heat-resistant top coat designed to withstand temperatures of up to 200℃. It has good adhesion and excellent bending resistance and weather resistance. It is widely used for top coat and repair coating on concrete or parts coated with a zinc-based heat-resistant paint.
- Paint type
- Silicone acrylic
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 10 minutes 5 minutes 3 minutes Dry-hard 3 hours 1 hour 40 minutes Over-coat (Min.) 10 hours 5 hours 4 hours
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 5% ▷Air spray coating: less than 5%
- Specific gravity
- Theoretical Coverage
- 14.4 ㎡/ℓ (1 time - 25㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Silver, other colors(limited)
- Thickness of dried film
- Flash point
- Approx. 27℃
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
2. Sufficiently dry the surface to be coated.
3. After primer coating, clean up the welded areas (blackened and rusted areas) with a disc sander. Then, touch up with this paint and continue coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, air or airless spray coating.
- Store the coating equipment after cleaning with an exclusive thinner immediately after use.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : Inorganic zinc system primer (DHDC-1800)
- 1. Sufficient performance after last coating is achieved after drying for 7 days at 20℃.
2. If the dry film thickness is too thick, the coating may be peeled. So, please be careful of coating management.
3. Do not use the silicone alkyd type as a heat-resistant top coat. The silicone alkyd type results in wrinkles or peeling of the coating.
4. Due to the nature of the paint, it cannot be completely dried at room temperature, and a fully cured coating can be formed only under a temperature of 200℃ for at least one hour.