DNH-400F Heat-resistant 400℃ top coat (silicone)
- Boiler, engine, stovepipe, radiator (heavy duty coating)
This paint is made by mixing pure silicone resin and is a heat-resistant top coat designed to withstand metal surface temperatures below 400℃. It is excellent in heat resistance, bending resistance, quenching and adhesion.
- Paint type
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 40 minutes 20 minutes 10 minutes Dry-hard 4 hours 2 hours 1 hour Over-coat (Min.) 10 hours 5 hours 3 hours
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 5% ▷Air spray coating: less than 5%
- Specific gravity
- Theoretical Coverage
- 14.5 ㎡/ℓ (1 time - 20㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Silver, black
- Thickness of dried film
- ▷Silver - Metallic Gloss ▷Black - Matte
- Flash point
- Approx. 27℃
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
2. Sufficiently dry the surface to be coated.
3. After primer coating, clean up the welded areas (blackened and rusted areas) with a disc sander. Then, touch up with this paint and continue coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, air spray coating.
- Store the coating equipment after cleaning with an exclusive thinner immediately after use.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : DNH-400P HEAT-RESISTANT 400℃ primer (Silicone)
- 1. Sufficient performance after last coating is achieved after drying for 7 days at 20℃.
2. If the dry film thickness is too thick, the coating may be peeled. So, please be careful of coating management.
3. Due to the nature of the paint, it cannot be completely dried at room temperature, and a fully cured coating can be formed only under a temperature of 200℃ for at least one hour.