DNH-610P Heat-resistant 600℃ primer (silicone)
- Boiler, engine, stovepipe, radiator (heavy duty coating)
This paint is a heat-resistant primer made by using silicone resin with very excellent heat resistance and zinc dust, which is designed to withstand temperatures of up to 600℃. In addition to excellent heat resistance, it has very good adhesion to steel surfaces and top coats.
- Paint type
- Silicone / Primer (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Dry-hard 6 hours 3 hours 2 hours Over-coat (Min.) 30 hours 15 hours 10 hours
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 5% ▷Airless, spray coating: less than 10%
- Specific gravity
- Theoretical Coverage
- 16.3 ㎡/ℓ (1 time - 25㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Metal zinc gray
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Binder(A)/Powder(B)=3.07/1 (Weight ratio)
- Flash point
- Approx. 27℃
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated. The degree of surface treatment to obtain an excellent steel protection effect should be at least SSPC-SP 10 or Sa2.5 (near white metal blast cleaning). The surface roughness should not exceed 25 ㎛.
2. Sufficiently dry the surface to be coated before coating.
3. After primer coating, clean up the welded areas (blackened and rusted areas) with a disc sander. Then, touch up with this paint and continue coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, air spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating:
- Tip diameter : 0.013"~0.017"
- Injection pressure : More than 2500 P.S.I (176㎏/㎠)
- Store the coating equipment after cleaning with an exclusive thinner immediately after use.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Follow-up coating : DNH-600F HEAT-RESISTANT 600℃ top coat (Silicone)
- 1. Sufficient performance after last coating is achieved after drying for 7 days at 20℃.
2. If the dry film thickness is too thick, the coating may be peeled. So, please be careful of coating management.
3. Due to the nature of the paint, it cannot be completely dried at room temperature, and a fully cured coating can be formed only under a temperature of 200℃ for at least one hour.