DENSIL NR-70 Inorganic ceramic waterproofing
- Waterproofing for bathrooms, verandas and balcony etc. various buildings, engineering works material
NR-70 is inorganic ceramic waterproofing and composed of NR-70(P) inorganic powder, NR-70V(B) copolymerization polymer emulsion and NR-70 topcoat. NR-70 offers excellent crack resistance for buildings. It has good elasticity, adhesion and durability thus it is suitable for indoor waterproofing which requires elastic film.
- Paint type
- Copolymer polymer emulsion / Powder
- Theoretical coverage
- 1.4kg/㎡ (based on 1㎜)
- Mixing ratio
- Powder/Liquid=27/36(by weight)
- Shelf life
- 12 months (in a dry place, 5~35℃)
- Packaging unit
- 63㎏ [Powder(27㎏), Liquid(18㎏ X 2EA)]
how to use
- Surface treatment
- ∙ Honeycombs, form tie holes, cracks and cold joints on concrete surfaces should be refinished by NR-70 paste.
∙ To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry) and free from contaminants.
∙ If the width of cracks is wider than 0.3mm, v-cut first and refinish using NR-70 paste.
∙ Holes or joints must be refinished by NR-70 paste.