DHDC-9500 Anti-static acrylic top coat
- PVC substrate requiring an anti-static effect
This paint is a special functional paint that can be applied to PVC substrates used in precision industries such as a semiconductor production and assembly factory, computer room, broadcasting equipment room, operating room, and electronic parts factory, which requires protection from the danger of static electricity. As it is especially excellent in abrasion resistance, adhesion, and chemical resistance, it is suitable for new and repair painting.
- Paint type
- Acrylic / top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 20 minutes 10 minutes 50 minutes Dry-hard 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Over-coat (Min.) 3 hours 2 hours 1 hour
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 5% ▷Airless, spray coating: less than 10%
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.08
- Theoretical Coverage
- 19 ㎡/ℓ (1time - 10㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 19±1%
- White, other colors(limited)
- Thickness of dried film
- Less than semi-gloss
- Flash point
- At least 24℃
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
2. Sufficiently dry the surface to be coated before coating.
3. After primer coating, clean up the welded areas (blackened and rusted areas) with a disc sander. Then, touch up with this paint and continue coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, air or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating:
- Tip diameter : 0.015"~0.019"
- Injection pressure : More than 2500 P.S.I (176㎏/㎠)
- Store the coating equipment after cleaning with an exclusive thinner immediately after use.
- 1. Sufficient performance after last coating is achieved after drying for 7 days at 20℃.
2. Airless spray coating is recommend to obtain the desired resistance value.
3. If coated with a brush or roller, the resistance value may not be uniform, and uneven coloring may be caused.
4. Coat the surface treated with a concrete hardener after checking the adhesion beforehand. Apply after at least drying for 28 days at a concrete temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
5. This is a thermoplastic substance that can be softened and decomposed at high temperature (60℃).