Heavy Duty Coating
DNY-207 Solvent-based epoxy top coat
- Top coat for undercoated steel and concrete
This paint is a two-component epoxy top coat with excellent abrasion resistance, durability, and beautiful dry film appearance. This paint is widely used where water resistance and chemical resistance are required.
- Paint type
- Epoxy polyamide / top coat (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 2 hours 1 hour 40 minutes Dry-hard 24 hours 18 hours 16 hours Over-coat (Min.) 32 hours 24 hours 18 hours Over-coat (Max.) 1 month 15 days 7 days Maturation time 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Pot life 16 hours 12 hours 8 hours
- Dilution ratio
- ▷ Not Applicable
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.2(Based on white color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 11 ㎡/ℓ (1time - 40㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 44±1%
- White, other colors
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=2/1 (Volume ratio)
- Flash point
- At least 7℃
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
2. Sufficiently dry the surface to be coated before coating.
3. The welded parts and corners need to be cleaned before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating :
- Tip diameter : 0.015"~0.021"
- Injection pressure : More than 2500 P.S.I (176㎏/㎠)
- Store the coating equipment after cleaning with an exclusive thinner immediately after use.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : Epoxy system primer, urethane system primer
- 1. Sufficient performance after last coating is achieved after drying for 7 days at 20℃.
2. For coating areas exposed to the outside, yellowing and chalking may occur in a short period of time
due to the effect of sunlight. Upon coating for areas exposed to the outside, be sure to apply top coat.