Heavy Duty Coating
DHDC-3600 Solvent-based epoxy top coat, high build
- Top coat for undercoated steel and concrete
This paint is a high build epoxy top coat that is used for painting structures in an environment that requires a firm film, adhesion, solvent resistance and chemical-resistant atmosphere. As it is a high build paint that can be applied as the dry film at a thickness of up to 100㎛ in one coat, it has an advantage of being able to shorten the painting process.
- Paint type
- Epoxy polyamide / top coat / High build (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 2 hours 1 hour 40 minutes Dry-hard 24 hours 10 hours 8 hours Over-coat (Min.) 32 hours 24 hours 12 hours Over-coat (Max.) 3 months 2 months 1 month Maturation time 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Pot life 16 hours 12 hours 8 hours
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 15% ▷Airless, spray coating: less than 10%
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.3(Based on white color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 5.6 ㎡/ℓ (1 time - 100㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 56±1%
- White, other colors
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=5/1 (Weight ratio)
- Flash point
- At least 7℃
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Epoxy top coat
- A two-component epoxy top coat that has a superior dry film appearance and is suitable for airless spray coating. (for interior)
- Excellent film property
- Adhesion, water resistance, anti-corrosive properties, solvent resistance and chemical resistance are excellent.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
2. Sufficiently dry the surface to be coated before coating.
3. The welded parts and corners need to be cleaned before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Although coating can be done by either brush or airless spraying, airless spray coating is best.
2. Airless spray coating :
- Tip diameter : 0.019"~0.025"
- Injection pressure : More than 3000 P.S.I (210㎏/㎠)
- Store the coating equipment after cleaning with an exclusive thinner immediately after use.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating: steel - epoxy anti-corrosive paint, epoxy zinc and inorganic zinc primer
concrete - epoxy solvent-based clear and permeable clear primer
- Upon coating on the inorganic zinc paint, a mist coat is required.
2. Follow-up coating: Epoxy system, urethane system, PVDF paint
- 1. Sufficient performance after last coating is achieved after drying for 7 days at 20℃.
2. For coating areas exposed to the outside, yellowing and chalking may occur in a short period of time
due to the effect of sunlight. Upon coating for areas exposed to the outside, be sure to apply top coat.