DHDC-9700 Anti-static urethane top coat
- Top coat for steel and concrete requiring an anti-static effect
This paint is an anti-static epoxy paint for ceilings, walls and floors in precision industries requiring protection against the danger of static electricity, namely those require high degree of cleanliness. As it is especially excellent in abrasion resistance, adhesion, water resistance and chemical resistance, it is suitable for new and repair painting. It is suitable for exterior use due to its firm film, excellent weather resistance, beautiful dry film appearance and excellent color retention ability.
- Paint type
- Acrylic urethane / top coat (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Dry-hard 12 hours 5 hours 4 hours Over-coat (Min.) 12 hours 8 hours 6 hours Over-coat (Max.) 7 days 4 days 2 days Maturation time 30 minutes 20 minutes 10 minutes Pot life 6 hours 5 hours 3 hours
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush, roller coating: less than 5% ▷Airless, spray coating: less than 10%
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.2(Based on white color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 10 ㎡/ℓ (1 time - 40㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 40±1%
- White, other colors(limited)
- Thickness of dried film
- 1time x 40㎛ 2coats
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=4/1 (Weight ratio)
- Flash point
- At least 24℃
- Less than semi-gloss
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Surface Resistance
- 10^5 Ω - 10^9 Ω (Temperature: 20±1℃, Dry Film Thickness: 80㎛ (2 coats)
- Superior film property
- This product can be applied in precision industries, having excellent adhesion, abrasion resistance, water resistance and chemical resistance.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, and other foreign matter from the surface to be coated.
2. Sufficiently dry the surface to be coated before coating.
3. After primer coating, clean up the welded areas (blackened and rusted areas) with a disc sander. Then, touch up with this paint and continue coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, air or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating:
- Tip diameter : 0.015"~0.019"
- Injection pressure : More than 2500 P.S.I (176㎏/㎠)
- Store the coating equipment after cleaning with an exclusive thinner immediately after use.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : Epoxy system - steel : DHDC-0690, concrete : DNY-100
- 1. Sufficient performance after last coating is achieved after drying for 7 days at 20℃.
2. Airless spray coating is recommend to obtain the desired resistance value.
3. If coated with a brush or roller, the resistance value may not be uniform, and uneven coloring may be caused.
4. Coat the surface treated with a concrete hardener after checking the adhesion beforehand. Apply after at least drying for 28 days at a concrete temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.