DR-5322 HIGHWAY THINNER(FOR ROAD MARKING)
- Road paint thinner
- 4. DR-5322.pdf
This thinner is made mainly of aromatic hydrocarbon. It is a quick-drying thinner used for KSM-6080 1 kind and DHW-8800 paint. If another paint is used instead of DR-5322 as a road paint thinner, be sure to use the recommended thinner because it may cause a delay in drying or bleeding (black asphalt exudes) from the substrate.
- Paint type
- Aromatic hydrocarbon
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.8
- Transparent liquid
- Flash point
- At least 5℃
- Storage Condition
- Store indoors with good ventilation
- Shelf life
- 12 months from the manufacturing date
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Highway thinner
- The diluting ability with road surface marking paint is excellent.
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Add a specific amount to the road surface marking paint depending on the type of work.
- 1. Wear protective gear and ventilate sufficiently to prevent inhalation by scattering.
2. The product is inflammable and thus vulnerable to fire. Never keep or use the product near fire. Make sure to avoid sparks by impact, dropping, or friction upon handling.
3. Do not mix with other thinners.
4. Fully understand the MSDS before handling the product.