DR-306 NORUMEL THINNER (ALKYD ENAMEL THINNER)
- Alkyd enamel paint thinner
It is a thinner for NORUMEL (synthetic alkyd enamel) and natural-drying type anti-corrosive primer. It is the most typical thinner for alkyd enamel composed mainly of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Paint type
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.85 (distillation temperature range may change considering workability and solvency without notice.)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Enamel thinner
- Excellent dilution of enamel paint
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Add a specific amount to the enamel paint depending on the type of work.
- 1. Wear protective gear and ventilate sufficiently to prevent inhalation by scattering.
2. The product is inflammable and thus vulnerable to fire. Never keep or use the product near fire. Make sure to avoid sparks by impact, dropping, or friction upon handling.
3. Do not mix with other thinners.
4. Fully understand the MSDS before handling the product.
Initial Boiling Point
More than 150
Temperature at 90% Outflow
Less than 210
Final Boiling Point
Less than 230