DR-100 EPOXY PAINT THINNER
- Epoxy paints thinner
This thinner is based on aromatic hydrocarbon, ketone and alcohol and made to best exhibit the physical properties of epoxy paint.
- Paint type
- Aromatic hydrocarbon containing ketone and alcohol
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.8
- Transparent liquid
- Flash point
- At least 7℃
- Storage Condition
- Store indoors with good ventilation
- Shelf life
- 12 months from the manufacturing date
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Epoxy paint thinner
- Excellent dilution of epoxy paint
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Add a specific amount to the epoxy paint depending on the type of work.
- 1. Wear protective gear and ventilate sufficiently to prevent inhalation by scattering.
2. The product is inflammable and thus vulnerable to fire. Never keep or use the product near fire. Make sure to avoid sparks by impact, dropping, or friction upon handling.
3. Do not mix with other thinners.
4. Fully understand the MSDS before handling the product.