DR-100(A) PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF EPOXY PAINT THINNER
- Physical properties of epoxy paint thinner
This thinner is based on alcohol and aromatic hydrocarbon, which is made to best exhibit the physical properties of epoxy paint (DHDC-3800AL, EVACOAT multi-purpose primer). In particular, it is mainly used as a diluent upon repairing old alkyd-based coatings.
- Paint type
- Aromatic hydrocarbon containing alcohol and aromatic hydrocarbon
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.8
- Transparent liquid
- Flash point
- At least 7℃
- Storage Condition
- Store indoors with good ventilation
- Shelf life
- 12 months from the manufacturing date
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Epoxy paint thinner
- It is a mild thinner compared to epoxy paint thinner DR-100 and is used as a diluent upon repair coating for alkyd old films.
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Add a specific amount to the physical properties of epoxy pain depending on the type of work.
- 1. Wear protective gear and ventilate sufficiently to prevent inhalation by scattering.
2. The product is inflammable and thus vulnerable to fire. Never keep or use the product near fire. Make sure to avoid sparks by impact, dropping, or friction upon handling.
3. Do not mix with other thinners.
4. Fully understand the MSDS before handling the product.