CLEANTHANE 1000 Elastic urethane primer for waterproofing
- Elastic urethane primer for concrete and mortar surfaces
This paint is a moisture curing type one-component urethane primer that is cured by the reaction with moisture in the air. In particular, it is an exclusive primer used upon elastic urethane painting in order to reinforce the substrate and improve the adhesion with the intermediate material.
- Paint type
- Polyurethane resin (One-component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hours 30 minutes 15 minutes Dry-through 12 hours 4 hours 2 hours Over-coat (Min.) 15 hours 6 hours 3 hours Over-coat (Max.) 2 days 1.5 days 1 days
- DR-700, DR-700L, DR-790
- Specific gravity
- Dilution ratio
- ▷ No dilution
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.18 ㎏/㎡ (Based on 50㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- 28±3 %
- Thickness of dried film
- Flash point
- 17 ℃
- Shelf life
- 12 months (5 ~ 35 ℃ indoor storage)
- Packaging unit
- 16 L
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Apply thinly using a brush or roller so that it does not stagnate in the base during coating.
2. The primer should be sufficiently penetrated to the substrate, and if excessive coating is formed on the surface, adhesion failure may occur.
3. The required amount may vary depending on the surface condition.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANTHANE 1000
▷Intermediate coat : Elastic urethane coating
▷Top coat : CLEANTHANE 3000K
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less.
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less.