SMARCRYL 500 TOP COAT CLEAR
- Top coat for luxury furniture and wooden furniture
SMARCRYL 500 TOP COAT CLEAR is a non-yellowing acrylic urethane top coat transparent paint that consists of acrylic polyol, non-yellowing isocyanate, and additives. It features superior film formation, workability and leveling. Especially it shows outstanding UV resistance, gloss preservation, vividness and feel of touch.
- Paint type
- Two-component type acrylic urethane paint
- Product features
- 1. It is a non-yellowing paint. 2. It dries quickly and features outstanding workability. 3. It offers satisfactory film formation and spreadability. 4. It features outstanding adhesiveness. 5. It features outstanding chemical resistance and weather resistance.
- Transparent liquid
- Specific gravity (25 ℃)
- 0.93 ± 0.05
- Coverage (g/㎡)
- 40 - 60
- Viscosity (KU/25 ℃)
- 63 ± 5
- Solid content (%)
- Base : 38 ± 3 / Hardener : 30 ± 3
- Mixture ratio
- Base (A) / Hardener (B) = 5/1 (Weight)
- Glossy - Matte
- Shelf life
- 12 Months
- Urethane thinner for wood coating
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1) Do not paint on wet wood.
2) Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust and foreign substances from the surface.
- Coating method
- 1) After surface treatment, sufficiently mix the SMARCRYL 500 SANDING SEALER with the base and hardener at the weight ratio of 5:1. Paint with a spray to create a dry film with thickness of 40 ㎛ or more.
2) After primary painting, perform secondary painting using the SMARCRYL 500 SANDING SEALER with the same method at 20 ℃ for 1 - 2 hours.
3) Paint with designated thinner at 30 - 50 % (Urethane thinner for carpentry).
4) After applying the midcoat, dry for at least 2 - 3 hours at 20 ℃ (1 - 2 hours at 60 ℃). Sand the object with a 320 - 400 eyelet sanding paper and mix the SMARCRYL 500 TOP COAT CLEAR with the base and hardener at the weight ratio of 5:1. Paint to create a dry film with thickness of 30 - 40 ㎛.
5) Paint with designated thinner at 30 - 50 % (Urethane thinner for carpentry).
6) When applying the topcoat twice, dry the primary coating completely and sand it with a 400 eyelet sanding paper before applying the secondary topcoat.