SMARTHANE 300 TOP COAT WHITE
- Colored top coat for luxury furniture and general carpentry
SMARTHANE 300 TOP COAT WHITE is a colored urethane top coat paint for furniture and wood that consists of special polyol, isocyanate, colored pigment, and additives. It forms a film through urethane bond and features outstanding concealment, workability, leveling, and film formation.
- Paint type
- Two-component alkyd urethane paint
- Product features
- 1. It offers various gloss options. 2. It dries quickly and features outstanding workability. 3. It offers satisfactory film formation and spreadability. 4. It features outstanding concealment. 5. It features outstanding feel of touch and scratch resistance.
- White liquid
- Specific gravity (25 ℃)
- 1.30 ± 0.05
- Coverage (g/㎡)
- 60 - 80
- Viscosity (KU/25 ℃)
- 84 ± 5
- Solid content (%)
- Base : 65 ± 3 / Hardener : 35 ± 3
- Mixture ratio
- Base (A) / Hardener (B) = 3/1 (Weight)
- Glossy - Matte
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Urethane thinner for wood coating
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1) Do not paint on wet wood.
2) Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust and foreign substances from the surface.
- Coating method
- 1) After surface treatment, sufficiently mix the SMARTHANE 300 SURFACER WHITE with the base and water at the weight ratio of 5:1. Paint with spray to create a dry film with thickness of 40 ㎛ or more.
2) After primary painting, perform secondary painting using the SMARTHANE 300 SURFACER WHITE with the same method at 20 ℃ for 1 - 2 hours.
3) Paint with designated thinner at 30 - 50 % (Urethane thinner for carpentry).
4) After applying the midcoat, dry for at least 2 - 3 hours at 20 ℃ (1 - 2 hours at 60 ℃). Sand the object with a 320 - 400 eyelet sanding paper and mix the SMARTHANE 300 TOP COAT WHITE with the base and hardener at the weight ratio of 3:1. Paint to create a dry film with thickness of 30 - 40 ㎛.
5) Paint with designated thinner at 30 - 50 % (Urethane thinner for carpentry).
6) When applying the top coat twice, dry the primary coating completely and sand it with a 400 eyelet sanding paper before applying the secondary top coat.