SMARTHANE 300 SURFACER WHITE
- Colored primer for luxury furniture and general carpentry
SMARTHANE 300 SURFACER WHITE is a urethane primer paint for wooden furniture that consists of polyol, isocyanate, white pigment, and grinding adjuvant. It features outstanding film formation, eliminates substrate grains and improves adhesiveness to the topcoat. Also, it features outstanding concealment and grinding performance, dries quickly, offers superior workability, and produces topcoat concealment and smooth surface when painted with a colored urethane paint.
- Paint type
- Two-component alkyd urethane paint
- Drying time
Drying time Drying (25 ℃) Set to touch drying 10 - 15 minutes Curing 2 - 3 hours
- Product features
- 1. It features outstanding abrasive property. 2. It dries quickly and features outstanding workability. 3. It features satisfactory film formation. 4. It features outstanding concealment.
- White liquid
- Specific gravity (25 ℃)
- 1.47 ± 0.05
- Coverage (g/㎡)
- 60 - 80
- Viscosity (KU/25 ℃)
- 110 ± 5
- Solid content (%)
- Base : 73 ± 3 / Hardener : 37 ± 3
- Mixture ratio
- Base (A) / Hardener (B) = 5/1 (Weight)
- Urethane thinner for wood coating
- Shelf life
- 12 months
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1) Do not paint on wet wood.
2) Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust and foreign substances from the surface.
- Coating method
- 1) After surface treatment, sufficiently mix the SMARTHANE 300 SURFACER WHITE with the base and water at the weight ratio of 5:1. Paint with spray to create a dry film with thickness of 40 ㎛ or more.
2) After primary painting, perform secondary painting using the SMARTHANE 300 SURFACER WHITE with the same method at 20 ℃ for 1 - 2 hours.
3) Paint with designated thinner at 30 - 50 % (Urethane thinner for carpentry).
4) After applying the undercoat, dry for at least 2 - 3 hours at 20 ℃ (1 - 2 hours at 60 ℃). Sand the object with a 320 - 400 eyelet sanding paper and mix the SMARTHANE 300 TOP COAT WHITE with the base and hardener at the weight ratio of 3:1. Paint to create a dry film with thickness of 30 - 40 ㎛.
5) Paint with designated thinner at 30 - 50 % (Urethane thinner for carpentry).
6) When applying the top coat twice, dry the primary coating completely and sand it with a 400 eyelet sanding paper before applying the secondary top coat.