ECO-CLEANTHANE 2100 Eco-friendly urethane coat for waterproofing
- Waterproofing material for various engineering works, rooftops of buildings and other areas
This paint is a room-temperature curing 2K polyurethane intermediate coating for rooftop waterproofing with excellent tensile strength, tearing strength and elongation. It is an eco-friendly paint that does not contain any toxic substance and heavy metal. Additionally, due to its self-smoothing ability, it can form a seamless film and is excellent in water resistance, cold resistance and durability. As a liquid waterproofing material, it is easy to repair even if the waterproof layer is broken. It is an exposed type elastic urethane waterproofing material corresponding to KS F 3211 urethane rubber type 1.
- Paint type
- Polyurethane resin (2-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 12 hours 6 hours 4 hours Dry-through 48 hours 24 hours 18 hours Over-coat (Min.) 48 hours 24 hours 18 hours Over-coat (Max.) 96 hours 48 hours 36 hours Pot life 60 minutes 30 minutes 20 minutes
- DR-700, DR-700L, DR-790
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.40 (Based on green color)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷ No dilution
- Theoretical Coverage
- 4.4 ㎏/㎡ (Based on 3㎜)
- Solid volume ratio
- 95±3 % (Based on green color)
- Green, gray, other colors
- Thickness of dried film
- 3 ㎜
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=1/2.5 (Weight ratio)
- Flash point
- Shelf life
- 6 months (5 ~ 35 ℃ indoor storage)
- Packaging unit
- 20㎏ [Base(5.7㎏), Hardenet(14.3㎏)]
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Tensile strength
- More than 2.5 N/㎟
- Elongation rate
- More than 450 %
- Tearing strength
- More than 14.7 N/㎜
- shore A 60 ± 10
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with the NEW-THANSUNG SEAL(N).
2. Apply smoothly on the undercoated surface using sawtooth scraper, rubber scraper, pitchfork, roller, etc.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANTHANE 1000
▷Intermediate coating : CLEANTHANE 2100 PLUS
▷Top coat : CLEANTHANE 3000K
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less.
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less.
During scorching heat in the summer (atmospheric temperature: 28℃ or higher; surface temperature:
40℃ or higher), please apply after 4 pm when the surface temperature drops.
Gray and light colors are discolored by ultraviolet rays after a certain period of time or during coating.