DVB-2148L(T) Non-solvent-based insulation varnish
- For impregnation of small rotors and stoppers
- 11. DVB-2148L(T).pdf
DVB-2148L(T) is a type F (155 ℃) varnish for impregnation that mainly consists of unsaturated polyester resin. It features outstanding adhesiveness and forms an even film after curing. This product is suitable for impregnation of small rotors and stoppers.
- Paint type
- Two-component unsaturated polyester resin
- Product Features
- 1. It features outstanding heat resistance. (Type F: 155 ℃) 2. It is a low viscosity type product featuring outstanding impregnation performance. 3. It features outstanding electrical properties. 4. It features superb elasticity. 5. It does not erode the vinyl lead line.
- Storage stability (40℃) (A + B)
- Over 7 days
- Transparent light brown
- 0.2 - 0.5 POISE
- Curing conditions
- 2 - 4 hours at 120 - 130 ℃
- Specific gravity
- 1.04 ± 0.02
- Type F (155 ℃)-E93947
- Gel time (120 ℃)
- 3 - 5 min.
- Storage conditions
- Store in a shaded indoor space with sufficient ventilation.
- Mixing ratio
- A : B = 100 : 1 (Weight)
- Shelf life
- 6 months from the manufacturing date (when storage conditions are met)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Breakdown voltage
- Above 9 KV (Twist Pair method, MW-5 Coil)
- Volume resistivity
- At least 5.0 × 1015 Ω㎝
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Mix evenly after adding the substances according to the designated mixing ratio.
2. Preheat the substrate at 80 - 120 ℃ for 10 - 30 minutes to eliminate cutting oil and debris from the substrate.
3. Maintain the surface temperature of the substrate at 40 - 50 ℃.
4. Impregnate it in well-mixed varnish for 2 - 5 minutes. (Impregnation in the vacuumed state can increase the penetrance.)
5. Leave until the varnish does not fall off from the substrate (10 - 30 minutes at room temperature).
6. Dry according to the designated curing conditions.
- 1. Liquid B (hardener) is sensitive to heat. So store it in a refrigerated space.
2. When the varnish temperature is high, there is a risk of varnish turning into gel. So maintain the varnish temperature inside the tank at below 30 ℃.
3. Instructions above may vary depending on the type of substrate and the painting line conditions
4. Please refer to the MSDS when handling the product.