CLEANTHANE 3000K Elastic urethane top coat for waterproofing
- Exposure type waterproofing material top coat
This paint is a 2K elastic urethane top coat based on urethane resin (non-yellowing). Unlike ordinary urethane paints, it is highly flexible and suitable as a top material for elastic waterproofing materials. In particular, it is excellent in weather resistance, hiding power, adhesion and abrasion resistance and is a top material for the exposed type waterproofing material, CLEANTHANE 2100.
- Paint type
- Polyurethane resin (2-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Dry-through 18 hour 12 hours 8 hours Over-coat (Min.) 18 hour 12 hours 8 hours Over-coat (Max.) 5 days 3 days 2 days Pot life 6 hours 4 hours 2 hours
- DR-700, DR-700L, DR-790
- Specific gravity
- 1.13 (Based on green color)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷ Dilution rate: up to 10%, volume ratio
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.11 ㎏/㎡
- Solid volume ratio
- 43±3 % (Based on green color)
- Green, other ordered colors
- Thickness of dried film
- 40 ㎛
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=8/1 (Weight ratio)
- Glossy (semi-gloss, matte made to order)
- Shelf life
- 12 months
- Packaging unit
- 16 ㎏ [Base(14.22 ㎏), Hardener(1.78 ㎏)]
- Flash point
- 27 ℃
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with the NEW-THANSUNG SEAL(N).
2. Apply smoothly on the undercoated surface using sawtooth scraper, rubber scraper, pitchfork, roller, etc.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANTHANE 1000
▷Intermediate coating : ECO-CLEANTHANE 2100, CLEANTHANE 2100 PLUS, CLEANTHANE 2100( KS )
▷Top coat : CLEANTHANE 3000K
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less.