DVB-8100 Solvent-based insulation varnish
- For impregnation of powdered magnetic core
- 36. DVB-8100.pdf
DVB-8100 is a one-component epoxy adhesive for powdered magnetic core and is applied to prevent destruction of powdered magnetic core from external shock. This product features outstanding adhesive strength along with outstanding L and core loss properties.
- Paint type
- One-component epoxy resin
- Product Features
- 1. It features outstanding adhesive strength. 2. It is a one-component product which can be used conveniently. 3. It features outstanding workability. 4. It features outstanding L and core loss properties. 5. It features outstanding heat resistance.
- Transparent liquid
- Storage stability (25 ℃)
- Over 1 month
- 0.1 - 0.3 POISE
- Curing conditions
- 190 ℃ X 1 HR
- Specific gravity
- 1.20 ± 0.02
- Not certified
- Curing time (190 ℃)
- Within 1 hour
- Storage conditions
- Store in a shaded indoor space with sufficient ventilation.
- Mixing ratio
- One-component type
- Shelf life
- 6 months from the manufacturing date (when storage conditions are met)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Adhesive strength (25 ℃)
- 60 kgf/㎠
- Hardness (SHORE-D)
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Impregnate the substrate in the adhesive under vacuum or at atmospheric pressure.
2. Impregnate it in the washing solvent and wash for less than 1 minute.
3. Dry it for 1 hour at 190 ℃ in the drying furnace.
- 1. The agent includes highly volatile substance. So seal the container after use.
2. This product is a one-component type. When the adhesive temperature is high, there is a risk of the adhesive turning into gel. So maintain the adhesive temperature inside the tank at below 30 ℃.
3. Instructions above may vary depending on the type of substrate and the painting line conditions
4. Please refer to the MSDS when handling the product.