- Adhesive for electric components
- 41. DEM-2011.pdf
DEM-2011 is an excellent adhesive that mainly consists of epoxy and modified amin resin. It features outstanding adhesiveness, elasticity, and water resistance and is suitable for adhesion of electric components.
- Paint type
- Two-component epoxy resin
- Product Features
- 1. It features outstanding workability. 2. It features outstanding thermal shock resistance. 3. It features outstanding pot time compared to drying time. 4. It features outstanding adhesiveness. 5. It can be cured at low temperature as well as at room temperature.
- Pot time (25 ℃) (A + B)
- Within 100 min.
- 20 - 40 POISE
- Curing conditions
- 25 ℃ x 24 hours or more / 60 - 80 ℃ x 1 - 2 hours
- Specific gravity
- 1.25 ± 0.02
- Not certified
- Gel time (60℃)
- 30 - 40 min.
- Storage conditions
- Store in a shaded indoor space with sufficient ventilation.
- Mixing ratio
- A : B = 100 : 30 (Weight)
- Shelf life
- 6 months from the manufacturing date (when refrigerated)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Adhesive strength
- Above 10 - 20 Kgf/㎟
- 80 - 90 (SHORE-D)
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Mix evenly after adding the substances according to the designated mixing ratio.
2. Inject well-mixed epoxy to the substrate.
3. Dry according to the designated curing conditions.
- 1. Instructions above may vary depending on the type of substrate and the painting line conditions.
2. Please refer to the MSDS when handling the product.