DVA-1410 Solvent-based insulation varnish
- For surface protection of general motors
- 33. DVA-1410.pdf
DVA-1410 is an insulating varnish for impregnation and finishing that mainly consists of epoxy modified resin. It features type F (155 ℃) heat resistance. This product can be cured at room temperature. It can be applied as a finishing agent for surface protection after impregnation of electric components.
- Paint type
- One-component epoxy modified resin
- Product Features
- 1. It features outstanding heat resistance. (Type F: 155 ℃) 2. It can be cured at room temperature. 3. It features outstanding electrical properties. 4. It features outstanding rust resistance.
- Storage stability (room temperature)
- Over 6 months
- Red brown
- 1.0 - 4.0 POISE
- Curing conditions
- Over 24 hours at 25 ℃
- Specific gravity
- 1.10 ± 0.02
- Not certified
- Set-to-touch drying (25 ℃)
- Within 1 hour
- Storage conditions
- Store in a shaded indoor space with sufficient ventilation.
- Mixing ratio
- Base : Thinner = 100 : 10 - 20 (Weight)
- Shelf life
- 6 months from the manufacturing date (when storage conditions are met)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Breakdown voltage
- Above 4 KV (Twist Pair method, MW-5 Coil)
- Volume resistivity
- At least 1.0 × 1013 Ω㎝
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Mix evenly after adding the substances according to the designated mixing ratio.
2. Preheat the substrate at 80 - 120 ℃ for 10 - 30 minutes to eliminate cutting oil and debris from the substrate.
3. Maintain the surface temperature of the substrate at 40 - 50 ℃.
4. Use a brush, roller, or spray to apply the varnish on the motor surface.
5. Dry by placing the product in an area without dust or debris.
- 1. The ratio of thinner may vary depending on the paint line conditions. (Brush or roller: Below 15 %, Spray: Below 20 %)
2. Instructions above may vary depending on the type of substrate and the painting line conditions.