BLACKTHANE 2100NT(KS) Non-tar urethane waterproofing for non·exposure
- Waterproofing material for various engineering works and non-exposure parts of buildings
This paint is a room-temperature curing two-component non tar-urethane intermediate/top coat that is suitable for non-exposed waterproofing due to its excellent tensile strength, tearing strength and elongation. Due to its self-smoothing ability, it can form a seamless film and is excellent in water resistance, chemical resistance and durability. It can also form a uniform coating film. It is easy to repair even if the waterproof layer is broken. It is a non-exposed type elastic urethane waterproofing material corresponding to KS F 3211 type 2.
- Paint type
- Polyurethane resin (Two-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 12 hours 7 hours 5 hours Dry-through 48 hours 24 hours 18 hours Over-coat (Min.) 2 days 1 days 18 hours Over-coat (Max.) 4 days 2 days Pot life 60 minutes 30 minutes 20 minutes
- DR-700, DR-700L, DR-790
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.45 (Based on black color)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷ No dilution
- Theoretical Coverage
- 4.5 Kg/㎡ (Based on 3㎜)
- Solid volume ratio
- 94±3 % (Based on black color)
- Black, green, gray
- Thickness of dried film
- 3 ㎜
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=1/4 (Weight ratio)
- Flash point
- Shelf life
- 6 months (5 ~ 35 ℃ indoor storage)
- Packaging unit
- 25 ㎏ [Base(5 ㎏), Hardener(20 ㎏)]
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Tensile strength
- More than 2.0 N/㎟
- Tearing strength
- More than 12.8 N/㎜
- Elongation rate
- More than 550 %
- shore A 55 ± 10
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with the NEW-THANSUNG SEAL(N).
2. Apply smoothly on the undercoated surface using sawtooth scraper, rubber scraper, pitchfork, roller, etc.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : BLACKTHANE 100
▷Intermediate/Top coat : BLACKTHANE 2100NT( KS )
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less.
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less.
During scorching heat in the summer (atmospheric temperature: 28℃ or higher; surface temperature:
40℃ or higher), please apply after 4 pm when the surface temperature drops.