EASY NON-SLIP TOP COAT
- Anti-slip surface for light traffic
This paint is composed of acrylic resin and does not use volatile heavy metal materials. It is a waterborne paint with low odor and can be used for roller application as an undiluted solution without a diluent. It also features the anti-slip surface for light walking. It has good workability because of its fast-drying and excellent adhesion.
- Paint type
- Acrylic resin / Top coat (One-component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set to Touch 2 hours 1 hour 30 minutes Dry-Hard 4 hours 2 hours 1 hour Over-coat (Min.) 6 hours 3 hours 2 hours
- Tap water
- Dilution ratio
- ▷No dilution (5% if necessary)
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.1
- Solid volume ratio
- 35±3 %
- Theoretical Coverage
- 0.11 ㎏/㎡ (10.0㎡/ℓ)
- Thickness of dried film
- 35㎛ (1 coat)
- Not transparent
- Mixing ratio
- Shelf life
- 6 months
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and foreign substances from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. The substrate with severe absorption of primer due to poor concrete should be reinforced by additional coating to exhibit excellent adhesion.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after undercoating.
2. Agitate the non-slip agent in the paint to ensure it is uniformly mixed and then use a roller to smooth the work.
3. An undiluted paint is recommended, but it can be diluted to less than 5% with water, if necessary.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : EASY NON-SLIP
▷Top coat : EASY NON-SLIP
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less
2. At low temperature and high humidity, water evaporation on the coating surface during coating is very delayed, and normal properties cannot be exhibited even when it is dried.