BLACKTHANE 250NT Non-tar urethane 1K waterproofing for non·exposure
- Waterproofing material for various engineering works and non-exposure parts of buildings
This paint is a 1K non tar-urethane intermediate/top coat that is excellent in physical performance in terms of tensile strength, elongation and tearing strength. In particular, as a 1K type, it can be used immediately without stirring the base and the hardener and is excellent in the adhesion and elastic effect of coating. In addition, it is a non-exposed type waterproof material that is easy to repair even if the waterproof layer is broken.
- Paint type
- Polyurethane resin (1-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 12 hours 7 hours 5 hours Dry-through 72 hours 24 hours 18 hours Over-coat (Min.) 3 days 1 days 18 hours Over-coat (Max.) 4 days 2 days 1.5 days Pot life 60 minutes 30 minutes 20 minutes
- DR-700, DR-700L, DR-790
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.6 (Based on black color)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷ No dilution
- Theoretical Coverage
- 5.5 ㎏/㎡ (Based on 3㎜)
- Solid volume ratio
- More than 85 % (Based on black color)
- Black, green, gray
- Thickness of dried film
- 3 ㎜ (2~3 times)
- Flash point
- 28 ℃
- Shelf life
- 6 months
- Packaging unit
- 20 ㎏
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Tensile strength
- More than 2.0 N/㎟
- Tearing strength
- More than 12.8 N/㎜
- Elongation rate
- More than 550 %
- shore A 60 ± 10
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with the NEW-THANSUNG SEAL(N).
2. Apply BLACKTHANE 250NT with sawtooth scraper, rubber scraper, pitchfork, etc. by dividing into primary scrapping(0.5~1.0㎜) and secondary main coating. Applying a thick coat (2㎜ or more) at once may cause drying failure.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : BLACKTHANE 100
▷Intermediate/Top coat : BLACKTHANE 250NT
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less.
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less.