ENERGY SAVER Urethane(R) intermediate coating
- Waterproof intermediate coating exclusive for rooftops and exposed areas (energy-saving type)
This paint is an energy-saving urethane intermediate coating for rooftop waterproofing, to which new functions that were not available in the past have been imparted. It has a high reflectance and a low thermal conductivity, so it can reduce the cooling/heating energy of a building. It is made of an urethane material and is excellent in physical performance in terms of elongation, adhesion and elasticity. It can form a seamless film, so a uniform film layer can be formed.
- Paint type
- Polyurethane resin (2-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 12 hours 6 hours 4 hours Dry-through 72 hours 48 hours 24 hours Over-coat (Min.) 48 hours 24 hours 12 hours Over-coat (Max.) 96 hours 36 hours 24 hours Pot life 60 minutes 30 minutes 20 minutes
- Not Applicable (DR-700, if necessary)
- Specific gravity
- 0.98 (Based on gray color)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷No dilution ▷In case of high viscosity in the winter season, dilute within the volume ratio 3%
- Theoretical Coverage
- 2.7 kg/㎡ (Based on 3㎜)
- Solid volume ratio
- 95±3 % (Based on gray color)
- White, green, gray, other ordered colors
- Thickness of dried film
- 3 ㎜
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=1/1.6 (Weight ratio)
- Flash point
- 50 ℃
- Shelf life
- 6 months (5 ~ 35 ℃ indoor storage)
- Packaging unit
- 13.5 L [Base(4.88 L), Hardener(8.62 L)]
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Tensile strength
- More than 2.5 N/㎟
- Tearing strength
- More than 14.7 N/㎜
- Elongation rate
- More than 450 %
- shore A 55 ± 10
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. For high-strength concrete (260㎏/㎠ or higher), blasting treatment should be carried out.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with the NEW-THANSUNG SEAL(N).
2. Apply smoothly on the undercoated surface using sawtooth scraper, rubber scraper, pitchfork, roller, etc.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANTHANE 1000
▷Intermediate coating : ENERGY SAVER Urethane(R) intermediate coating
▷Top coat : ENERGY SAVER Urethane(R) top coat
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less.
2. Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less.
During scorching heat in the summer (atmospheric temperature: 28℃ or higher; surface temperature: 40℃ or higher), please apply after 4 pm when the surface temperature drops.