ENERGY SAVER Urethane(S) intermediate/top coat
- 1. Factory, Warehouse, House, Building of roof and exterior wall
2. Gas and Granary storage tank
4. Necessary Place of heat blocking / heat insulation
ENERGY SAVER URETHANE(S) is based on acrylic polyol- isocyanate resin, and ceramic/infrared reflect pigments. This paint has excellent tough film good adhesion, excellent appearance, durability and chemical resistance. Sunlight reaching the surface of the paint layer is reflected to prevent the penetration of heat. And either the heat absorbed into the paint layer is extinguished by ceramic particles or radiate to the outside at low height. Thus wielding further heat blocking effects. thus maintaining comfortable residential enveroments and constant indoor temperatures and consequently reducing room heating/cooling cost considerably.
- Paint type
- Acrylic Urethane
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Dry-through 8 hour 5 hour 4 hour Over-coat (Min.) 12 hour 8 hour 6 hour Pot life 6 hour 5 hour 3 hour
- Specific gravity
- Appr. 1.0454
- Dilution ratio
- ▷Brush,roller: above 10% ▷Air spray: above 15%
- Theoretical Coverage
- 5.06㎡/L (DFT 100㎛)
- Solid volume ratio
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=5/1 (Weight ratio)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. The substrate should be cured sufficiently. (It should cure for more than 28 days at 20℃.)
2. Laitance, dust, oil, and other foreign matters should be removed completely from substrate surface.
3. Under coat shall be dried.
4. The appropriate pH value of the substrate is below 9, and the moisture content should be less than 8%.
- Coating method
- 1. Primer
① Once the surface preparation is completed, mix the resin of epoxy primer DCE-137 and hardener sufficiently at a 4:1 weight ratio and apply the paint one time with the brush or roller or through spray coating until the dry film is as thick as about 30㎛.
* The primer below is recommended depending on the surface of the material. Surface of concrete: DCE-137 Surface of tin(galvanized steel) sheet: DNU-800 Surface of steel: DNY-130
2. Intermediate Coating
① At least 18 hours after the primary coating based on a temperature of 20℃, apply the paint three or four times with brush or roller or through spray coating until the dry film is as thick as 200㎛.
② At this time, the paint should be mixed with the designated DR-700 thinner diluted to less than 10% if coated with brush and roller and less than 15% if coated through spray coating.
③ The intermediate coating that is repeated twice should be carried out at least 8 hours at 20℃ after the top coating was applied once.
3. Top Coat
① At least 8 hours after the intermediate coating at 20℃, apply the ENERGY SAVER URETHANE CLEAR with brush or roller or through spray coating until the dry film is as thick as 60㎛ .
② At this time, the paint should be mixed with the designated DR-700 thinner diluted to less than 10% if coated with brush and roller and less than 15% if coatedthrough spray coating.