ENERGY SAVER COOL ROOF Water-based epoxy primer
- Primer for roof concrete
This paint is a water-based epoxy paint manufactured by using water-based epoxy resin. Unlike oil-based epoxy, it is an eco-friendly paint that does not contain any ingredient harmful to humans. This paint has excellent adhesion and water resistance. It penetrates the concrete mortar surface uniformly, thereby enhancing the interlayer adhesion to the ENERGY SAVER cool roof intermediate coating.
- Paint type
- Modified epoxy / Modified amin (2-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 10℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 15 minutes Dry-through 24 hour 8 hour 5 hour Over-coat (Min.) 72 hour 48 hour 24 hour Over-coat (Max.) 10 days 7 days 5 days Pot life 1 hour 45 minutes 30 minutes
- Tap water
- Specific gravity
- Apporx. 1.2
- Dilution ratio
- ▷No dilution ▷Dilution rate: up to 3%, volume ratio(if necessary)
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/Hardener(B)=1.74/1 (Weight ratio)
- Shelf life
- 6 months
- Packaging unit
- 4K, 15K (Compounds)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. The substrate with severe absorption of primer due to poor concrete should be reinforced by additional coating to exhibit excellent adhesion.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after primer.
2. Apply smoothly to the base surface using a roller, etc. after evenly mixing the base and hardener.
3. Add the hardener to the base and use after evenly mixing for 3-5 minutes with a power stirrer.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : ENERGY SAVER COOL ROOF_Water-based primer
▷Intermediate coating : ENERGY SAVER COOL ROOF_Water-based intermediate coating
▷Top coat : ENERGY SAVER COOL ROOF_Water-based top coat
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less.
2. At low temperature and high humidity, water evaporation on the coating surface during coating is very delayed, and normal properties cannot be exhibited even when it is dried.