ENERGY SAVER COOL ROOF Water-based urethane-acrylic top coat
- Water-based top coat for waterproof
This paint is a cool roof 1K top coat manufactured by using an acrylic-urethane hybrid type resin and a special pigment. It shows a heat shielding effect by reflecting infrared rays, while preventing the heat of the surface from being transmitted to the inside. In particular, it is a heat shading paint with excellent water resistance, hiding power, adhesion and gloss.
- Paint type
- Acrylic-urethane emulsion water-based / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 10℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 30 minutes 20 minutes 10 minutes Dry-through 8 hours 5 hours 4 hours Time required for re-coating (min.) 6 hours 5 hours 3 hours
- Tap water less than 5~10%, if necessary
- Coating Method
- Brush, roller, spray coating.
- Specific gravity
- Apporx. 1.2(Based on white color)
- Solid volume ratio
- Theoretical Coverage
- 5~7㎡/ℓ (2times)
- Thickness of dried film
- 60㎛ (2times)
- Re-coating interval
- 20℃, sufficient ventilation for a minimum of 5 hours
- Storage and preservation
- 12 months (well-ventilated dry, cold and dark location, room temperature 5℃~30℃, humidity less than 80%)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Certification Status
- U.S. Cool Roof Rating Council Certification
- Superior weather resistance
- It has excellent long-term weather resistance and maintains the initial coating appearance for a long period of time.
- Eco-friendly properties
- It has little odor as it is a water-based type unlike existing oil-based waterproofing materials.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. The material should be sufficiently cured (cured more than 30 days at 20℃)
2. Laitance, dust, oil and other contaminants on the surface must be completely removed.
3. The proper pH of the material must be less than 9, and the percentage of moisture content must be less than 6%.
4. The gaps and grooves on the surface must be filled with elastic putty, and surface adjustment should be made before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Top coat
① After at least 8 hours at 20℃ following primer, apply this paint 3~4 times with a brush, roller or spray to get a dry film thickness of 1000㎛.
② At this time, undiluted paint is recommended, but if necessary, it can be diluted to less than 5% with tap water for coating.
③ The re-coating interval is at least 5 hours after the first top coat at 20℃.