COLOR MIX (WATER-BASED) Tinter for water-based paint
- Tinter for water-based paint
COLOR MIX (WATER-BASED) is a high-quality tinter for water-based paint that can realize various colors. This product is able to realize various colors of high chroma by using pigment with excellent distinctness of image. It has excellent coloring power, so it can be toned to a dark color even with a small addition. It is also excellent in weather resistance and can maintain its original color under long-term external exposure. It does not contain harmful heavy metal pigments such as lead and chrome and environmental hormones such as nonylphenol.
- Paint type
- Paint type
- Water-based tinter
- Applied paint
- Water-based interior/exterior paint, Water-based glossy paint
- Amount used
- Less than 3%(Volume ratio, based on white color paint)
- Special red, reddish brown, iron yellow, special yellow, bright green, bright blue, black etc.
- Specific gravity
- 1.05 ~ 2.00 (Varies depending on the color)
- Flash point
- Non flammable material
- Packging unit
- 0.1L, 0.19L
- Storage and preservation
- 12 months (well-ventilated dry, cold and dark location, room temperature 5℃~30℃)
how to use
- 1. As it is a tinter for water-based paint, it cannot be used for oil-based paint.
2. As this product is a tinter, it cannot be applied by itself.
3. During winter, store this product by preventing it from freezing.
4. As this product has excellent tinting power, use it by adding a small amount at a time. For toning of a very light color, the tinter can be diluted with water to lower the concentration.
5. When using the product having a water-based paint name, please contact the technical team of this company to make an inquiry about whether it can be used.
6. In the case of excessive use, water resistance, gloss decline, and delay in drying may occur. Therefore, for toning of darker colors, please contact our technical team.