COLOR MIX (SOLVENT-BASED) Tinter for solvent-based paint
- Tinter for solvent-based paint
COLOR MIX (SOLVENT-BASED) is a high-quality tinter for solvent-based paints that can realize various colors. This product is able to realize various colors of high chroma by using pigment with excellent distinctness of image. It has excellent coloring power, so it can be toned to a dark color even with a small addition. It is also excellent in weather resistance and compatibility, and can be widely used in most solvent-based paints. It does not contain harmful heavy metal pigments such as lead and chrome.
- Paint type
- Paint type
- Solvent-based tinter
- Applied paint
- Enamel, ready mixed, lacquer etc. 1K solvent-based paint/Acrylic urethane, epoxy etc. 2K solvent-based paint
- Amount used
- Less than 3%(Volume ratio, based on white color paint)
- Special red, reddish brown, iron yellow, bright yellow, bright green, bright blue, black, violet etc.
- Specific gravity
- 0.95 ~ 1.91 (Varies depending on the color)
- Packging unit
- Storage and preservation
- 12 months (well-ventilated dry, cold and dark location, room temperature 5℃~30℃)
how to use
- 1. As it is a tinter for solvent-based paint, it cannot be used for water-based paint.
2. As this product is a tinter, it cannot be applied by itself.
3. As this product has excellent tinting power, use it by adding a small amount at a time.
4. For acrylic paints or vinyl paints among solvent paints, the compatibility should be checked with our technical team before use.
5. In the case of 2K paints, add the hardener after completion of coloring.
6. In the case of excessive use, water resistance, gloss decline, and delay in drying may occur. Therefore, for toning of darker colors, please contact our technical team.