DR-700L ACRYLIC URETHANE THINNER
- Acrylic urethan thinner
This thinner is mainly based on aromatic hydrocarbon and acetate and improves the physical properties of acrylic urethane paint greatly.
- Paint type
- Acetate, aromatic hydrocarbon
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.8
- Distilation curve(Initial Boiling Point)
- (Min.) 118℃
- Distilation curve(Temperature at 50% Outflow)
- (Max.) 135℃
- Distilation curve(Final Boiling Point)
- (Max.) 165℃
- Transparent liquid
- Storage Condition
- Store indoors with good ventilation
- Shelf life
- 12 months from the manufacturing date
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Urethan thinner
- Excellent dilution of urethan paint
how to use
- How to use
- 1. Add a specific amount to the acrylic urethan paint depending on the type of work.
- 1. Wear protective gear and ventilate sufficiently to prevent inhalation by scattering.
2. The product is inflammable and thus vulnerable to fire. Never keep or use the product near fire. Make sure to avoid sparks by impact, dropping, or friction upon handling.
3. Do not mix with other thinners.
4. Fully understand the MSDS before handling the product.