SUPER ENAMEL PLUS WHITE KS M 6020 Class 2 Grade 2(glossy)
- Top finishing paint for steel and wood top material
This paint is a gloss enamel product based on heavy oil alkyd resin. It is a paint with quick drying ability, excellent hiding power and workability that can be used easily by everyone since no sagging occurs during painting. It is also a top coat finishing paint for outdoor applications that has a hard coat, excellent adhesion, color retention and water resistance, and long-lasting gloss.
- Paint type
- Heavy oil alkyd resin / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 2 hours 1 hour 30 minutes Dry-hard 16 hours 8 hours 6 hours Time required for re-coating (min.) 30 hours 16 hours 10 hours
- Dilution ratio
- Volume ratio : 5%
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.18
- Theoretical Coverage
- 16 ㎡/ℓ (1time)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 50±5%
- Thickness of dried film
- 30㎛/1time (2coats recommended)
- Mixing ratio
- Shelf life
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation)
- Paints for construction, general steel, top finishing(excluding the lacquer system) - TVOC (2020.1.1 ~) : less than 420 g/ℓ
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. New metal plate: Remove dust, oil, etc. from the surface of the substrate using xylene or another proper solvent and then remove rust or forge scale by treating at blasting Sa2. Apply after coating with a corrosive undercoat, KSM-6030 class 1 or an undercoat according to the coating specifications.
2. New wood: Completely remove dust, oil, etc. Please apply sanding treatment if necessary.
3. Repair coating: After completely removing dust, oil, etc., thoroughly remove the paint film that has poor adhesion or is damaged with a wire, apply sanding for the surface of the old film to enhance adhesion.
- Coating method
- 1. Coating can be done by either brush, roller, or airless spray coating.
2. Airless spray coating :
- Tip diameter : 0.43 ~ 0.48 mm
- Injection pressure : 143 atm
- Injection angle : 65˚
(Airless spray data are for reference only, and it is adjusted according to the coating conditions.)
3. Apply 1~2 times to get a dry film thickness of 30㎛.
4. Coating conditions : The surface of the substrate must be clean. The surface temperature should be at least 3℃ higher than the dew point to the relative humidity should be less than 85%.
- Preceding and follow-up coating
- 1. Preceding coating : Alkyd system primer
2. Follow-up coating : Alkyd top coat
- ※ It is a KS mark product corresponding to KSM-6020 class 2 gloss grade 2.
1. If the coating is applied too thick in a single coat, the delayed drying time can affect recoat schedule, solvent release and dirt and debris pick-up.
2. Please use after checking the conformity with the old film upon repair coating on the old film (agency or consumer consulting center).
3. Sand the existing painted surfaces and clean all surfaces before application to avoid peeling.
Product Properties (Physical Property Data)
(% to enamel)
|White and light colors||more than 45||
(% to vehicle)
|White and light colors||more than 30|
|Other colors||more than 40||Other colors|
|more than 85||
|White||more than 88|
|Light colors, other colors||more than 80|