- Finish coating for indoor ceilings and walls of alkaline material such as concrete, cement mortar, plasterboard, etc.
Soon & Soo one-touch interior paint is a premium paint that can reduce labor costs and shorten the construction period by providing hiding and durability with only one coat, unlike general water-based paints that recommend the existing two coats. In addition, it is an eco-friendly type of water-based paint containing few volatile organic compounds and heavy metals in addition to having little odor in painting and drying processes. It is also an interior vinyl paint made mainly of vinyl emulsion, having excellent smoothness and workability. It is a premium interior water-based paint that makes the appearance softer and cleaner after painting than general water-based paints.
※ This product can be used inside multi-use facilities and 100-500 unit apartment houses under The Indoor Air Quality Control Act.
- Paint type
- Emulsion water-based interior / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 10℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Dry-hard 2 hours 1 hour 40 minutes Time required for re-coating (min.) 6 hours 3 hours 2 hours
- Tap water(dilution rate: up to 20%, volume ratio)
- Coating Method
- Brush, roller, spray coating
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.58(based on white color)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 43%(based on white color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- Thickness of dried film
- 50㎛ (1coat recommended)
- Re-coating interval
- 20℃, sufficient ventilation for a minimum of 3 hours
- White, light colour
- Storage and preservation
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation, room temperature 5℃~30℃, humidity less than 80%)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Excellent workability
- Due to its very excellent hiding power, one finish coat is possible.
- Antibacterial properties
- Excellent antibacterial properties (Antibacterial certified)
- Superior film property
- It meets the physical properties and noncombustible material criteria for KS 6010 class 2 grade 1.
- Eco-friendly properties
- It is a LOW VOC, harmful heavy metal FREE product with little odor during painting and drying processes. Environmental mark certified
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. The material should be sufficiently cured (cured more than 30 days at 20℃)
2. Laitance, dust, oil and other contaminants on the surface must be completely removed.
3. The proper pH of the material must be less than 9, and the percentage of moisture content must be less than 6%.
4. The gaps and grooves on the surface must be filled with exterior water-based putty, and surface adjustment should be made before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Primer
① After surface treatment, dilute the water-based permeable sealer DNX-4001 with water up to 100%, and apply once at a dry film thickness of 15㎛ with a roller or brush.
② For areas where the absorption of the surface is severe, apply once more coating.
2. Top Coat
① After at least 3 hours at 20℃ following undercoating, apply this paint to get a dry film thickness of 50㎛ with a brush, roller or spray.
② At this time, apply by diluting with water up to 20%.