BEAUTITEX (EXTREME FLAT) Water-based paint for ceilings
- Finish coating for interior ceilings of alkaline material buildings
This paint is a water-based interior paint that is made mainly of acrylic emulsion resin and pigment excellent in hiding power. It is designed to be suitable for painting the ceilings of a building. In particular, it is an interior water-based product that can minimize uneven brightness caused by painting tools due to its low gloss.
- Paint type
- Acrylic emulsion water-based interior / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 10℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 1 hour 30 minutes 20 minutes Dry-hard 2 hours 1 hour 1 hour Time required for re-coating (min.) 6 hours 3 hours 2 hours
- Tap water(dilution rate: up to 20%, volume ratio)
- Coating Method
- Brush, roller, spray coating
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.4(based on white color)
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 31%(based on white color)
- Theoretical Coverage
- Thickness of dried film
- 60㎛ (2coats recommended)
- Re-coating interval
- 20℃, sufficient ventilation for a minimum of 3 hours
- White, other colors
- Storage and preservation
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation, room temperature 5℃~30℃, humidity less than 80%)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Beautiful appearance
- The gloss on the coated surface is very low.
- Excellent workability
- There is almost no uneven brightness caused by the painting tool.
- Excellent hiding power
- Efficient coating can be carried out due to its excellent hiding power and workability
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. The material should be sufficiently cured (cured more than 30 days at 20℃)
2. Laitance, dust, oil and other contaminants on the surface must be completely removed.
3. The proper pH of the material must be less than 9, and the percentage of moisture content must be less than 6%.
4. The gaps and grooves on the surface must be filled with exterior water-based putty, and surface adjustment should be made before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Primer
① For concrete/cement substrates, after surface treatment, dilute the water-based permeable sealer DNX-4001 up to 100%, if necessary, and apply once to get a dry film thickness of 15㎛ with a roller or brush.
② For areas where the absorption of the surface is severe, apply once more coating.
2. Top Coat
① After at least 3 hours at 20℃ following undercoating, apply this paint twice to get a dry film thickness of 60㎛ with a brush, roller or spray.
② At this time, apply by diluting with water up to 20%.
③ After 2 coats, the re-coating interval is at least 3 hours after the first top coating at 20℃.