YEGREENA NEW SUEDE
- New and repair painting for inside of alkaline material such as concrete, cement mortar, etc.
Interior painting for verandas, living rooms, etc. of apartments, villas, officetels, etc.
Public buildings such as hospitals, schools, banks, government offices, etc.
Commercial buildings requiring unique interiors such as department stores, hotels, entertainment venues, etc.
This product is composed mainly of special acrylic resin and special spherical porous filler. It is an interior three-dimensional/multi-color pattern paint for brushing that has a thermal insulation effect and leather texture. It is a water-based product that can maintain a pleasant environment because there is no organic solvent odor during and after painting. Moreover, due to the effect of special pigment, a delicate and unique appearance is expressed after painting, thereby enhancing the dignity of a building.
- Paint type
- Acrylic emulsion water-based interior / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 2 hours Dry-hard 8 hours Time required for re-coating (min.) 3 hours
- Tap water(dilution rate: up to 10%, volume ratio)
- Coating Method
- Brush coating
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 0.9±0.1
- Solid volume ratio
- Approx. 40 %
- Theoretical Coverage
- 4~5 ㎡/ℓ/2times
- Thickness of dried film
- 90㎛ (2coats recommended)
- Re-coating interval
- 20℃, sufficient ventilation for a minimum of 3 hours
- White, other colors (automated toning operation)
- Storage and preservation
- 12 months (Dry, cool, and dark place with good ventilation, room temperature 5℃~30℃, humidity less than 80%)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Interior effect
- It can be applied variously in areas requiring a unique interior.
- Diversification of color
- Various colors can be produced by using the auto color system.
- Beautiful appearance
- The unique coating appearance can further improve the dignity of buildings.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. The material should be sufficiently cured (cured more than 30 days at 20℃)
2. Laitance, dust, oil and other contaminants on the surface must be completely removed.
3. The proper pH of the material must be less than 9, and the percentage of moisture content must be less than 6%.
4. The gaps and grooves on the surface must be filled with exterior water-based putty, and surface adjustment should be made before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Primer
① Uniformly apply one coat of water-based interior matte paint to the surface.
2. Top Coat
① Apply the paint to the entire surface in a crisscross pattern using a thick paint brush.
② After one coat, completely dry and apply again in the same way.