CLEANPOXY(W) PRIMER Water-based epoxy primer
- Primer for concrete surfaces of interior of buildings, basements, etc,
This paint is a water-based epoxy paint made by using water-based epoxy resin. Unlike solvent-based epoxy coatings, it is an environmentally friendly paint with no harmful ingredients to humans. Therefore, it is the most suitable paint for the interior of buildings, basements, etc. as there is no solvent odor. This paint has excellent adhesion and water resistance. It is a transparent paint that further enhances the interlayer adhesion to the top coat through uniform penetration to the concrete mortar surface.
- Paint type
- Modified epoxy / Modified amine (2-Component)
- Drying time
Drying time Category 10℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 8 hours 4 hours 2 hours Dry-through 24 hours 18 hours 16 hours Over-coat(Min.) 32 hours 24 hours 18 hours Over-coat(Max.) 1 month 15 days 15 days Pot life 3 hours 1.5 hours 1 hours
- Specific gravity
- Approx. 1.04 (Clear)
- Dilution ratio
- ▷No dilution ▷Dilute within the volume ratio 3% (if necessary)
- Theoretical Coverage
- 7.0㎡/ℓ -50㎛
- Solid volume ratio
- 35±3 %
- Thickness of dried film
- Mixing ratio
- Base(A)/hardener(B)=1/1 (Weight ratio)
- Shelf life
- 6 months
- Packaging unit
- 16L (Compounds)
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. Cure concrete for at least 28 days at a temperature of 21℃ and a relative humidity of 50%.
2. Completely remove the oil, moisture, sand, dust, laitance and other foreign matter from the surface and maintain surface smoothness.
3. The substrate with severe absorption of primer due to poor concrete should be reinforced by additional coating to exhibit excellent adhesion.
- Coating method
- 1. Reinforce cracks, crevices, and joints between walls and floors with an epoxy putty after primer.
2. Apply smoothly to the base surface using a roller, etc. after evenly mixing the base and hardener.
3. Add the hardener to the base and use after evenly mixing for 3-5 minutes with a power stirrer.
Appropriate construction specifications
▷Primer : CLEANPOXY(W) PRIMER
▷Top coat : CLEANPOXY(W) TOP COAT
- Coating conditions
- 1. Atmosphere Temperature: 5~35℃, Surface Temperature: 40℃ or below, Relative Humidity: 80% or less, Moisture content in the concrete: 6% or less
2. At low temperature and high humidity, water evaporation on the coating surface during coating is very delayed, and normal properties cannot be exhibited even when it is dried.