PREMIUM PAINT INSPIRED BY PANTONE INTERIOR
- Finish coating for indoor ceilings and walls of alkaline material such as concrete, cement mortar, plasterboard, etc.
PANTONE PREMIUM INTERIOR PAINT is a paint that can produce a splendid PANTONE COLOR. It contains almost no volatile organic compounds and hazardous heavy metals. In addition, it has excellent durability and washability by forming a dense coating, so it is possible to wipe with a damp cloth. It is a premium interior paint that makes the appearance smoother and cleaner after painting than general water-based paints. As it has little odor and an excellent anti-mold function, it is suitable for painting places where many people come and go such as hospitals, school buildings, commercial buildings and offices as well as houses.
- Paint type
- Pure acrylic emulsion water-based interior / Top coat
- Drying time
Drying time Category 5℃ 20℃ 30℃ Set-to-touch 40 minutes 30 minutes 20 minutes Dry-hard 1.5 hours 1 hour 30 minutes Time required for re-coating (min.) 6 hours 4 hours 2 hours
- Tap water(dilution rate: up to 10%, volume ratio)
- Coating Method
- Brush, roller, spray coating.
- ▷Matte(FLAT) : Less than 3 ▷Semi-gloss(Egg-Shell) : 10~15
- Solid volume ratio
- ▷Matte(FLAT) : Approx. 41% ▷Semi-gloss(Egg-Shell) : Approx. 35%
- Theoretical Coverage (Based on white color)
- ▷Matte(FLAT) : 5~7 ㎡/ℓ/2times ▷Semi-gloss(Egg-Shell) : 5~6 ㎡/ℓ/2times
- Re-coating interval
- 20℃, sufficient ventilation for a minimum of 4 hours
- White, other colors
- Storage and preservation
- 12 months (well-ventilated dry, cold and dark location, room temperature 5℃~30℃, humidity less than 80%)
PRODUCT PROPERTIES (PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA)
- Splendid color production
- Splendid and various colors can be produced (PANTONE, Co., Ltd. Official Korean Paint)
- Excellent film property
- Due to its dense film composition, stain resistance and anti-graffiti function are excellent, and due to its quick-drying speed, the coated location can be used right after coating.
- Excellent eco-friendly properties
- It is a LOW VOC, harmful heavy metal FREE and APEO (kind of environmental hormone) FREE eco-friendly water-based paint with little odor during painting.
how to use
- Surface treatment
- 1. The material should be sufficiently cured (cured more than 30 days at 20℃)
2. Laitance, dust, oil and other contaminants on the surface must be completely removed.
3. The proper pH of the material must be less than 9, and the percentage of moisture content must be less than 6%.
4. The gaps and grooves on the surface must be filled with exterior water-based putty, and surface adjustment should be made before coating.
- Coating method
- 1. Primer
① After surface treatment, dilute the water-based permeable sealer DNX-4001 with water up to 100%, and apply once at a dry film thickness of 15㎛ with a roller or brush.
② For areas where the absorption of the surface is severe, apply once more coating.
2. Top coat
① After at least 3 hours at 20℃ following undercoating, apply this paint twice to get a dry film thickness of 60㎛ with a brush, roller or spray.
② At this time, apply by diluting with water up to 10%., if painted twice, dilute it to less than 5 % and paint it.
③ After 2 coats, the re-coating interval is at least 4 hours after the first top coating at 20℃.